Tracie Tomak has practiced law for 11 years in the private sector. That means sitting with, listening to, and working beside you and your neighbors. Tracie has been involved in hundreds of trials in District Court, Circuit Court, Family Court and Probate Court combined. Longevity does not equal experience.
The only candidate to express specific ideas for District Court, Tracie Tomak has outlined:
1. Misdemeanor Drug Court. We must do better to deal with, and help, people addicted to drugs. The first time!
2. Eviction Diversion. The Landlord-Tenant disputes that come before the District Court are a merry-go-round of unresolved problems for both sides. Calhoun County must work together to protect the rights of landowners AND to find affordable housing options for our community.
3. Community Court. A diversion program that partners local community agencies with individuals for the opportunity to have their charges reduced or dismissed based upon successful volunteering. Everyone can win!
4. Human Trafficking specialty docket. This crime and its victims are growing faster than the law can keep up. Our District Court must lead the community in dealing with the criminals and helping the victims.
Exaggerations are tiny lies. Be wary of political candidates who stretch the truth to meet their own agenda.
Tracie Tomak lives by a strict moral code developed throughout her life and experiences. Faithful to her husband, truthful with her clients, and fair to everyone she meets. Tracie is a true non-partisan candidate, free from political relationships and obligations. Her only goal is to SERVE our community.
Sign up to receive updates from the candidate as we work toward election day. Help get out the vote!
Be a part of the 2018 election for 10th District Court Judge!
* Display a sign at your home or business
* Endorse Tracie Tomak for District Court Judge
* Volunteer to work on the campaign committee
* Walk door-to-door with Tracie
Follow the campaign on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
Tracie Tomak is the right candidate for our District Court because she is hard-working, experienced in all of our Calhoun County Courts, qualified for the bench, and a proud lifelong leader in our community. VOTE TRACIE TOMAK for District Judge on November 6, 2018!